Life's been great in fandom --- knowing people from different parts of the world,
caring for each other, talking to each other like you know 'em for years.
and best of all, all of us love the same people......
This kinda feeling, i like. :)
Life's been busy. Work, School, work again.
I'm really living a life of no life.......
Only looking forward to certain tuesday/thursay/sunday
where there's no school and thats the time after work i can go out with frens
or have some time for myself :)
I dont wanna get used to this life. >
(---)
There's been so much things happening lately, having some shocks which i hvnt recovered from.
There's so many questions, and so many omgs (lol).
Well, idk how exactly i should feel though.
Tell me?
I'm kind of lost here.
(---)
Even if the world is falling down, you'll be my one and only:)