.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
SUPER JUNIOR'S 5TH ANNIVERSARY-♥
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 , 12:54 AM




5 YEARS, 슈퍼주니어 HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!


" 5 years, 1825 days, 43800 hours, 2628000 minutes, 157680000 seconds, 4 subgroups, 3 tours, 4 albums, 13 members, ONE LOVE. #5yearswithsuju. "



It's regretful that I only knew suju since this year's july. Although it's only 3 months since I've known them.. My love for them really feels more than 3 months; 5years to me.I'm proud to be an ELF.


From MIRACLE to BONAMANA, these 5 years have been tough road for you guys..I'm glad you all have overcome those obstacles..and have stayed strong still, and put up the best performance always, despite the things occuring. I'm proud of you guys.. but I'm sorry that I wasnt there for you all when these happened.


During these years, I'm not there to protect you all, but I'm really glad that I've came to know the 13 wonderful guys, love the talented 13 guys.

From the time I love you guys, I'll protect you all with alll my heart. Yes, I promise :)

We, are not call ELFs for nothing! :)

Cause being an Ever Lasting Friend isn't a task. It's a promise. A promise we've made to Super Junior. :)

There's so much I wanna tell you guys, but it's impossible to sum it up.

Thank you for always being my happy pill.
whenever I'm sad, it's you guys who give me strength and lift a smile on my face.
You guys plays an important role in my life..
You guys give important lessons and values in life.
You guys like a role model to me.
I'm thankful that there's SUPER JUNIOR in this world...

[b]It's others loss for not knowing SUPER JUNIOR, not loving SUPER JUNIOR![/b]

I'm glad i did, and I'll prom13 to 15elieve~ till eternity...
although nothing lasts forever...
ELFs will stand by you!!

Super Junior has 16 members because, 16th member is ELF! :)

And no, we're not letting SUJU end, there'll be many more years to go till the whole earth covers sapphire blue.



You guys never fails to bring hope, joy and happiness to all ELF!

We prom15e to 13elieve! ^^
Without you, there wont be ELF! :)

슈퍼주니어+ ELF = Eternal love!♥

“When the world betrays Super Junior, ELFS betray the world. Because that's how much ELFS love Super Junior.”

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, SUPER JUNIOR! SARANGHEYO! :)))

With love from ELFs, always.♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


SORRY SORRY THERE'S NO OTHER LIKE 5UPER JUN10R, IT'S YOU WHO MAKES MIRACLES!

Labels: , , , ,


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D