.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Feelings we hide.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 , 8:48 AM


 

right

(***)

I think I shdnt sleep too early nowadays..
like 11 or 12+!

Cos i ended up waking at either 6+ or 7+!
ALAMAK !!

It was the case fr monday and today! Alamak.

I hope i wont be too tired later on.. Hmm.

 

Anyway, monday was the 1st tym that i tried cooking egg lol.

I think cooking is fun! :DD

Photo2346

haha so stupid of me to think that milo can melt –__-!
but anyway its naise :DD

Photo2349

Then now become smarter, put fr awhile only so it wont clump tgt.

I swear its naise!!!

Next time i shall try adding other things WOO!

Yay, first attempt = PASSED :D

 

(***)

I’m looking forward to next week, at least.
Cant stand having fyp everyday!!
Thankgod that i dont have to go today..

“Anyone can easily walk away from someone else.
Nobody is forced to stay; we all have choices.
The real test is if someone would rather stay with you,
even though walking away could be so much easier..”


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D