|
.
|
Been so busy lately that I havent had the time to update!
So I finally met up with my eightie8o’ babes! on friday..
For… Faith’s baby shower! :))
It’s her full month actually!
And the term baby shower seemed like faith’s gonna have a baby shower
and everyone will have a chnce to shower her…
BUT NO! hahaha it actually means 满月! Woo.~
:DD
went to meet jojo sam and dy after my FYP!
Cabbed down to miow’s houseeeee.
See the cupcakes so naise and pretty!
Aww, i love the pinkish and purplish ones!
Especially the butterflies! (Y)
Photo koped by miow’s facebook.
See babyfaith so cute omg!
& see how she sticks out her tongue.. :DD
the card made by jojo!! :DD
Naise right!
She’s so talented in making cards, i like! (Y)
oh, look at that handwriting btw.
SO NAISE RIGHT! THANKS :P
From left to right, dy and feli! (:
Cyndee lefft earlier, so no photo of her! (:
(***)
I think my blog’s getting mundane.
ohwells.
“True friendship isn't being inseparable, it's being separated
and nothing changes.”

