|
.
|
“Apologizing doe not always mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right.
It just means that you value your r/s more than your ego”.
=)
(**)
Oh, on wed, meet up with eightie babes to celebr8 yanling’s belated birthday!
;)
On the shuttlebus to farm mart! :D
This is cyndee & joxz! :D
Our table “O” with birthday girl! ;)
Pressies and card! :D
First dish was chicken wings!
Followed by sambal fish !
We ordered $12 for the biggest and in the end the sambal arrived….
was so SMALL ????!!!
3rd dish was.. toufu! Me love toufu.
Nice!
Baby jie lan!
And the super large size soup.
Off we went to lot 1 again, for our neoprints!
It’s like everyone is dere except miowie! :)
Love ‘em! :DD
AND I STILL HAVE YET TO GET MY PICTURES FROM NERDIESXZ!
Imma’s neck is getting longer like a giraffe nowww.
(***)
Last day of school.
YOG break HERE I COME! :)
But its FYP-cum-study-week for us.
Anyway exam schedule is out!
Althernate days, I like! :D

