.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
19.
Friday, July 23, 2010 , 11:31 PM


Yes, and all that sums up to... If only.

(***)

Went for FYP today, and goodness!
I saw replica..
Hmm.
Replica of ... And. It lingers. In my mind.
Everything.

I wanna bump into my replica more often!
Hahahahaha -__-!.

(***)

oh school's been a fuck lately.
There's so much to do yet so little time!
week 16 will be a bitch man!
where everything cramps together and deadlines!

Plus, this week's a hell for me.
Super shagged!
Cant wait for monday to come..
=/

(**)

And I should refrain from eating too much !!!
omg i keep spending my money on food like there's no tmr!!
=(

hehe 豆花with Chipsmore is HEAVEN! =)
I love eating yay!


Sometimes once in a while, it's good to be alone.
=))


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D