I forgot when, should be last saturday!
Went out w my beloved sis to town! :))
She spent alot on me :(
And brought me to Jap's restuarant.
Hehe.

Green tea ;)

foiegas! I still prefer Chiharu's.

yumyum!

sashimi! WOO!

The decoration so nice!

love salmon! salmon!~

Regret ordering this dish.






^^


sushi


salmon + ikura = FAB!
It was time for desserts..

Inside was red bean!
Then my sis told me...
"See! min er's favourite!"
:D

Outside was naise!

Went to toilet. Then a guy almost came in.
He looked at me,
then " AHH!".
LOL so funny. Should be I AHH!!! -__- lol.
Joke. After awhile I dno why another guy also almost went into the toilet?
Do i look a like guy??? -__-!!

me w sis! ^^


love this picture!

So sorry to spend ur money!
:))
(***)
Went to marina barrage rehearsal fr sun's event!
Hope nothing goes wrong when pressing the bell and everything!
:D
Shall update again! hehe.
Super dreading to go wedding tmr!
I'm left with today to finish up all my reports.
Hmm.