So like my title says, its the
MOST MEMORABLE DAY EVER,
and you'll find out soon enough.
It's fucking funny, I swear!
Hahahah yes im laughing while im typing!!
okok. met up w mia/JT/vanei 130pm @ somerset.
As expected, everyone was late..
xD
Went to orchard so many times in a week liao lor!
Anyway, went to cine's kbox :)
$8 per person, yay but only can sing fr like 2h+
:(

GUESS WHAT SONG JT IS SINGING?!
I'm so nice to order this song fr her eh! ^^

YES, TANK's
我们小时候 !!
JT's gotta love me fr this! Yay :D

took very few photos fr the 1st time in kbox :)
thats me and vanei ^^

me & dearie!

oh, still me and JT LOL

TOO BAD yes its me and jt again, LOL

YES AGAIN can anot?! :)

okay lah, last time okay? ^^
and this picture, she's trying to
KISS MY SEXY MOLEY! but hello?! the distance like so far can.
She's supposed to kiss cos I went to kbox today:)

i like this photo! too bad no have my cute face~~

mia/JT/vanei

Hehe, JT & vanei

^^

h3LLO!

woo, vanei singing!

mia singing. hahaha.
oh this photo reminds me of ...
me & mia's self-directed
带我走 MV LOL

they so bad! take photo when im singing in not a nice posture
LOL :(
After kbox, really have nowhere to go.
Orchard is
really boring.
Settled our dinner alas @ superdog,
(313 somerset)
Here comes the funny part.
So after dinner, need to go toilet right ?!
So there's a handicapped door for people to pee/shit.
and there's a button fr you to press fr the door to open.
FYI, the door is automated, and there's a sign saying it's vacant.
so, vanei's hand very itchy, go and press the door..
THE DOOR OPENED.......
There's a girl sitting inside doing some business,and she freaking screamed, holding toilet paper(we analysed that she could be shitting, hmm LOL)and her eyes and mouth were wide openbut i wonder why she pulled her pants all the way down to like the floor??
okay thats not my problem but fucking funny can.
LOL.
Yes, we saw everything HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Still eye contact with her somemore.
I cant help but stare!!!
LOL WTF I STILL CAN RMBR THE IMAGE DAMN CLEARLY CAN!!
LMAO!
I TELL YOU, TODAY IS HER BEST DAY OF HER LIFE
AND I'M SHARING HER "BEST DAY" LOLOLOL.
Next time Truth or Dare, if people got ask her
"whats the most embarassing moment of ur life"she can freaking say this incident LOL.
oh thankgod that nobody walks past except us, LOL
if got guys, she GG-fied already LOL!
Maybe you cant imagine with ur mind, so I drew it out.
FYI my art sux, LOL this is the best i can alr.

I'm glad I came out the last...
JT missed quite abit.
Vanei saw abit
HQ and I SAW ALOT LOL.
(door opens by sliding)
door open already, imagine her sitting lidat, but with her face facing us..
LOL
NICE AND FUNNY ENCOUNTER OMG LOLOL.
I think she wont go into this type of toilet fr the rest of her life lmao.
That's the end of the funny incident.
Up till now still laughing, so you can imagine how funny it was..
:)
Slacked somewhere in Mandaring Gallery and
I had a great time with them, yay:)
(***)
School's starting in 2 days.
FML
Labels: embarrasing, kbox