virgin trip to partyworld KTV.
It's officially holiday now! :)
Went to Partyworld KTV with cuties after exams!
Too bad xiaocp n michelle gave it a miss..
Anyway,
Realised I had many first virgin trip with cuties everytym!
Cos it's my virgin trip to ktv!
Hehehe!
(L)
Err went in it's like the rooms are suitable for rendezvous you know!
And there's a leg massage thingy!
So coolllllllll.

MIA is massaging, RETARD is singing and I'm trying to pose with my
cute leg.
I know I'm very cuteeee

Hehe me with my xiaomin! :)

JT C V


Hehe JT and Cheryle's hair got pitting!
Niceee LOL

oh the ktv also quite cool.
Got dice to gamble?

woo vanei so shy?!
(cos see mushroom) :P

this "hand' I'm holding is really very noisy. but funny!


JT! Pitting again!
Think you really like corrosion ah.
hahaha

Hehehe I think this is funny!

Their drinks are too sweet alreaady!
But their watermelon is damn nice!
My fav. fruit! :D

Hehe this is me and MIA.
Surprisingly she didnt "MIA" when we took this.
HAHA!!

See! kian ben cat n MIA occupy the lg massager throughout!
Hehehe

I like this photo!!
:)

min er and hui qing



west side FTW



wooo me with my partner!





Seeeeee MIA occupy the leg massage!
Hahaha!


not bad. my photography skills improve liao leh!

woo. massage + sing at the same time!



seriously dno why that day my expressions all very funny!!!
-___-







my this position is very xin ku okay!
Haha

not bad! endorse for honey red tea?





It's time for CENTER-PARTING!
so funny, please laugh.

LOL, then with the keat sai feeing?!
Haha very funny!


Group photo of the day!
I like! :)
Mel's bday post up next! :)