So.... wednesday went to wii with......

from left : vanei, xiaomia, JT, and ME!
Yes! Went out w them.
Lunched at LJS before reaching our destination.

Played, rabbit game and guitar heroes! (:

HELLO JT, what you looking at?! hahaha

Me and JT :)

with the guitar! Haha
I think I'm so noob in every games! Haha

Four of us :)

Took a picture of xiaomia and vanei.
And secretly zoom-ed to this!
NICE RIGHT! ME LIKEY!

their grape juice is nice!

This was the drum set that we played!





Aiseh sing siaa.

I'm a drummerrr.

Jt's a drummer too, hoho

Rocker can smile one meh?
xiaomia! RETAKE please :P

Yes, more like it.
yoyo rocker here dont play play hahaha:)
After that met up w joxz for dinner at imm!
Sorry to JT and vanei! Hahaha.
Went to sphagetti too express! :)
This time tried the salmon set! :)

Looks nice hor!
I hope you're drooling now! Hehehehe:)
Nice! Joxz managed to buy her shoe!
And, nice ketchup today!
woo me love it.
So thats ends off my wednesday with great people! (Y).
(*****)
Thursday which is today!
Met up w dion:) and supposedly chiobu!
but he nvr come in the end.
went to orchard and he manage to buy sth fr himself!
:)
Hmmm breakfast/lunch/dinner-ed@sho-tempanyaki@ION
woo i love beef! (:
and I did a STUPID thing! omg!
so dion had rice while I had udon...
Then hor, the udon is supposed to put inside the soup one leh.
and then I ate the udon w/o cooking it omg.
No wonder it felt weird..
and BEST!
I realised it after I finished eating the udon.
Cos the table beside had udon man.
-______-!!!!!!
okay so.. finished eating went to cine to slack first & w8 for our movie!

Seeeeee! When you talking with yangee:)

I like this the most! :)

This also! But my camera skills v lousy ):

=)

haha oieoie! I know take alot liao dont lidat lah ):
HAHA:)
So we went to watch
HOW TO TRAIN UR DRAGON in 3D! :)

very cute leh the dragon.
so feel like sayang and pinch it HEHEHE.

You see! Cute anot! hehehe.
Still managed to catch the last train hme thanks to red line:)
had a great day out!:)
Meet-up again next time okay!(:
I'm gonna cook thai-style fish for breakfast, Dion!
Hahaha:)
Time check: 630am NOW!:)