So thats many activities last week!
Let's seeeeee.
Met up w xiaomin but I forgot when!!
And it's quite long and I forgot what we did!
OOPS but it was a really great ketchup you knoww :)

went to ion's uniqlo and bought a polo tee for my mama:)
How's me with a spect on!!
=X

oh both of us with the spects on! :)
HEHEHE.

super love this photo!! :)

couple! ^__^

hello, xiaoretard:)

it was a super great ketchup!
Slacked at xin wang till my phone kena bombed...
:(
Iloveyou!
Too bad you've itp everyday and i've no itp everyday...
:P
(***********)
Met up with xiaomei, like finally on friday!!!
:)
Went to J8 SASA to visit visit!! :)
omg i miss them so muchhh.
and time flies.
jiajialiangcha gonna get engaged and married soon!
WOOTS!

Here's a photo with xiaomei:)
so pretty and cute(:
After met up w xiaomei, wen to meet sis at batok!
Cabbed down with sis to tamp safra.

Sis bought a wallet for me as bday pressie!!
Thankyou sis:)
Hehehe.
(L)
-end of friday-
(****)
Sat went out with sis and xiaomin!:)
Went to kate spades sales again!:)
This time round, sis bf fetched us!!
Naughty xiaomin and sis teamed up and shoot me lorrrr
:(

Me wearing cat's uniform!
"Yellow Jellow"-

She so yellow yellow dirty fellow ahhhh
:P

My sis camera skills!!
:)
oh yea, know what!
my sis bf car brand is KIA.
omg when i saw i arm chioo LOL.



my sis and her bf ^___^
so they dropped us at bedok.
Lucky that they didnt drop us at pasir ris lor!
Cos someone jumped the trained at tanah merah which disrupted the
whole train service!
okay if u wanna kpo,
click below to view the news on the train service.
hahahaha!
You so kpo! *please click*Anyway, went to orchard aftermath.
went to fish n co.
my VIRGIN trip to Fish n Co!!
Yummy!! :)

And this is the gigantic drink we shared!
Lucky we didnt ordered 2! HEHE

Fish n chip!
Niceeeeeeee :)

=))))
Shopped around and we bought alot!
WOOO:)
That end off my wonderful day! :)
(***)
So today is sunday!
Went to ion with sis!! :)
Accompanied her to buy her wallet!
After that went to eat at a jap restaurant!
:)

my sis said its something like waraku...

mango lemonade!
Its nice...
and guess what in the middle of our lunch..
I saw a fly in my drink
*OMG-I-GOT-A-SHOCKED*
and I got a new drink!! Hehe should have drank more ! =X

Sister's mango kiwi splash! :)

my fav. dish out of so many~ :)
I named it ballball.

Steak ! :)

eh dno whats that but its v nice!
me love the beef! :)
soup is super nice!

not chawamushi!
It's egg yolk!
My sis teach me to dip the beef in the egg yolk so that..
it wont be that salty!
:)

*AFTER*

my unagi sushi.
HEHEHE and I ate all :P
*thankyou sister*
and my sis bought a pink ear piece for me!
a crumpler for my bro!
and I bought a tee for my bro!
My bro is so blissed!
But I'm even more blissed to have my sis!
:)

In cab w sis! :)

thankyou sis! for the new earpiece
wooohooo loveyouloveyou:)
and today!
I decided to play neopets again!
MUAHAHAHAHAH.
So here is my cute pet!

Feel like pinching it when I see it! :)
so 可爱!! :)
I named it "xiiaocute"! :)
okay thats all for today!(: