Holidays are very boring!
I'm goin to start driving lessons soon and I'm dreading it !
Cos I'm very scared.
Dont like it when my parents keep naggin at me and
I'm freaked out when I imagine myself driving.
Haha!
=X
Anyway met up with MIA first before meeting the rest.
and we were very late.
Too bad and sad my xiaomin couldnt make it!
If not it'd be even perfectttt.
Okay so it was a surprise bday celebr8 for mel!
Supposed she didnt know.....
But ended up she knew!
Cos cbpek went and told her LOL.
Anyway, we went to esplanade to celebr8 for her!
:)
Cheryle n Jt went over and mit her first and dilly dally the time...
while me MIA vanei gonna light up the cake and everything!

here's the lighted cake!
Happy belated, mel! :)


bday girl + backgrd.....
I see clouds in the background!

JT/Cheryle







Mel w vanei

Mel w MIA

Mel w Gracexz

Mel w cheryle

Mel w JT

oh. this is the card i made for mel! :)
Love it very much hehe.

Niceeeee.
I dont like. LOL

Mel with our self made cards!



love the background!

lol this is a candid shot. and i find mia action very funny!
Haha!

okay. a proper one yo!

thats mel cutting cake! :)

oh. I wore high heels that day.
Sadly I'm only taller than cheryle only!
Thought I could be taller than mia or JT.
But I failed! =(
(Thankyou cheryle for letting me be taller than you)LOL okay im super qianda.


I like this too!




JT is pointing at the clo_d_.
Fill in the blank urself.
=)


niceeee group photo.

me & my partner!
She's flying tmr and im gonna miss her!
But someone will miss her more than I do.
=)

my face is being squeezed like a beehoon.
and mia eyes is very smalllllllllll here.



full body shot taken by passerby.
AND i do NOT like this photo because
I'm not standing still = not taller than cheryle!
:( sobs!
went to marina sq aft tat cos its damn hot.

macdonalds, BK are packly fulled.
so here we are at yoshinoya!

awwwwww. shared drink with mel!
Haha!

we were waiting for movie to start @ 645.
ALICE IN THE WONDER(ful) LAND!

oh. this photo OWNED liao.
Damn funny can.
They were testing out on cheryle's new camera...
on detecting smiles?
then I think vanei smile abit den ......
20 seconds lefttttttttttttttt..
"Capture-d!"

I like this! And and I purposely close my eyes hor.

So after slacking, and ALICE-ing,
we went to sakae SUPPER BUFFET.
yumyum!
I'm craving for sushi again!

Ehhh i look funny in here cos im eating salmon while taking foto!
Dont laugh!

Hehe sakae was very fun.
and cheryle knocked her head many times!
damn funny can.
cant rmbr any funny stuffs currentlyyyyy
:(
oh here are the fotos for ALICE- 3D!
and hell yes!
It's my virgin trip with cuties again!
Virgin movieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Taoyan so shy!



Thank god there's no 3D for any ghost movie.
If not it'd be scary like helllll.
(***)
Holidays are boring!!!!
No feel to watch dramas = very sian.
wanting to keep going out.
but income out but no in.
Heartpain.
and sis brought me to pedi + medicure.
omg i love the colors.
lovelove!
And i bought a watch frm amk today.
Super sian.
Ended up i bought analogue.
Surprised???????
You should.
Cos the one i like....
the person cant adjust the timing for me.
wasted.
okay lazy to do anything now.
Mayb i should go and sleep.