.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
10 March with Eightie!
Saturday, March 13, 2010 , 8:27 PM


Been very busy lately and there's no time to update!

Anyway,
Photos up! So here's the post abt eightie darlings! :)

Met up w Joxz first before meeting the rest!
So! I was on the same train as Feli!
Haha she's off to meet cyn first, and im off to meet joxz first.

Anyway, went to Lot first before heading to IMM !
Dined @ Spagetti Too's !
And we sat at the same seat everytym I went!

Here's a photo of me and jo before the food arrives!

Feli & Cyn! :)

Cyn's and joxz Food! Chicken set meal.
Chicken serving is big.
Very worth the $$$ :)
Mine fav. carbonara! Woooo :D
I'm craving it again :(

Feli's laksagne.
Looks not so appealing~

ordered 2 desserts and we shared!

yummy! :)

and we gossiped/chatted about our sec skl lives.
woo!

off we went to cck while waiting for shuttle bus!

photosss again! :D

Not sure if its this pict, but so funny I tickled cyn's butt while tking foto!
hahaha!!
In bus! :)

Back to lot and we went to tke neoprint!
Ages since we did that tgt!
But before neos.....








:-B

this is what we call..
喜怒哀乐!
:)

centerparting with feli!
and jo in the backgrd is so funny!
hahaha!
Centerparting baby!


Indivisual shots now!
Here we go again!


Cyn!

Me!
Feli!

Jo!


Then we wanted to take a super gL photo.
But the end result.....
Became something like this!

Thanks to me!
Cos I cant stop laughing :(
Let's tilt our heads for this photo!


I looked normal here... LOL

Yes! This is Ong Shi Hui & Tan Yan Zhen hereee :)


Awww. kiss kiss muack muack baby!
Taoyannn~




After which, it's time to take neoprints!
HEHEHE.









I (L) them! :)


(***)

Webcam w cheryle and reenie in the night (but late aftn for them)





Reenie was tellin me..
Cheryle's bed is messy!
Seee the pink bed?
That's cheryle's messy bed!
HEHEHE.
One photo of cheryle n reenie posing for photo..

I duno where it went!
:(



Okay next post should be xiaogui's autograph session!!
woooo

I love xiaogui! :)

Labels:


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D