Monday, February 8, 2010 , 5:40 AM
oh, the time now is 540 AM and I've just finished chiong-ing my OSRM report.
Thank god lesson's at 3pm... Or I'd been dead.
Very wide awake now cause it's past my sleeping time.
Studied at Starbucks yesterday.
oh and I FELL down with a big impact, just outside the guys toilet.
Just nice a guy came out lor DAMN PAISEH.
But I dont care.
Very funny that it's just the entrance of the guys toilet, THANKS TO XIAOMIN.
LOL
See me fall down never help me up and laugh laugh laugh.
Okay even if I were her I'll keep laughing at her too.
LMAO.
oh and did I mention my house's like a garden now??
Shall upload the photos maybe tmr or what.
The corridors filled with flowers.
And my house filled with flowers.
Pretty :)
My house is in FESTIVE mood but I"M NOT.
Cant believe CNY is freaking Next wk like wtf