2 down, 3 MORE to go! :)
Next friday faster come!!!!
Anyway.........

Switched my name to Catherine instead of Grace.
All thanks to xiaoretard :)
Even myself is confused at times about my name
-___-
Hahaha!
I love retards.
oh yes!
MR CENTERPARTING switched jobs
and I MISS HIM! =(
HAHA
Anyway, here's an outdated post when me cat and my sis studied tgt
at the same old place.
Forgot when but,
Finally uploaded the picts, so here it is!

Was studying then saw this pair of oranges left on the table.
Like so funny!
The person forgot to take his/her orange when bai nian!
Hahahaha!!
I think more funny if the person haven bai nian then want go people hse
no oranges.
So after that my sis came and find us.
She say she'd packed dinner for me from house.
And I'm expecting those transparent container like the takeaway container.
No.. end up when she turned up and showed me.
SUPER PAISEH!...

"No outside food and drinks allowed"
Yet I'm having home cooked food with this packaging.
FUNNY damn paiseh dun dare to eat.
But I swallowed it down anyway.
Then duno when also.
I suspect nelson's friend came and visit me.
Cos I heard "chirpchirp".
Turned right.
I saw.....
this bird outside my window make so much noise!
I chirped back and asked if he's nelson's friend.
And it chirped back and say,
"Yes! I'm xiaoniao's friend!"
okay so lame -___-.
Super hate next week's paper!