.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Reenie bday
Friday, January 22, 2010 , 11:26 PM


I wished I knew.
=)

Slept for 14 hours LOL
woke up only at 330pm.
Say byebye to going out today!


(***)

Finally a proper update yo!!
Yesterday was Friday!~
Went out with cheryle/HQ/JT/Vanei to Vivovovo
Cat/Mic/Reenie did not join us though :(

I forgot what we did in the aftn cos I was struggling to keep myself awake.
But I remembered us eating BK!
:)


OH YES!

I had my retribution yesterday!
Laughed at JT for managing to squeeze thru the about-to-close-doors-
and she ended up tripping herself and almost fell down.

That scene was funny! You shd have seen that!

Then my retribution not long-

was walking down the stairs at LT5..
Then I wanted to faster go beyond a step so I can hide behind the pillar
to BOO them.

Then my left leg fail me!
NIU dao my leg!! =(
Somemore its the same place where I niu dao my leg..
when I was in sec 4.




In the night was HIGH and funny for Gracexz/JT/Vanei.
I forgot what what we were laughing about though.
But very funny!!
Hahaha.

For PI:

Saifudin is EVERYTHING IN THE EXAM.
The new kopi PI tcher is EVERYTHING NOT IN THE EXAM.

And all the teachers are very S-L-O-W.
The winner of all is Ah Bee!
Although she is slow, but she is great! (Y)

Last PI expt on thurs!
Damn sad okay!!!
Cos she cant ask my group...

"WHO'S NOT HERE YET?" (In a slow and cute manner)
Then me and cat love to answer her question.
Then she'll ARMCHIO and walk off.
I'LL MISS THAT! :(

okok i think i sidetracked alot.

And Fcuked. Exam schdule is out.

Module Code Module Title Date Time

CP4009BINSAN23 Feb 201012:30pm - 2:40pm

CP4011PROINS26 Feb 20104:00pm - 6:10pm

CP4062ORSYRM1 Mar 20109:00am - 11:10am

CP4027MATSC3 Mar 20109:00am - 11:10am

CP4030CORRSC5 Mar 20109:00am - 11:10am


The last day of exam ends on 5 March, Friday.

And my FTT falls on 8th March.
Should I postpone? :(

11 Jan 2010 ; Reenie's Bday

I think it's lousiest surprise of all! -___-.
So we all meet earlier since lesson start at 12.
we all met at ard 11.. and
the birthday girl arrived only at 1145!
15 mins to celebrate!!!!
Best of all Michelle told us Reenie reach le,
but never tell us when they arrive at FC2!

Very LOL-ed.
Was damn shocked when they suddenly appeared and we havent
LIGHT THE CANDLES!
o___O

LOLOL.


A picture of a nicely wrapped pressie! :)
GUESS whats this!!!

PINEAPPLE OKAY!
Wrapped by Yours Truly :)

Birthday cake for LAKSA MEI.
LOL. Damn funny can!

Yay, a happy birthday girl with a happy laksa cake.

Thoughts going through Reenie's mind....

"How to blow the candles?"
"Should I faster count the number of people after blowing the candles?"
"Should I learn from SJ?"

Asked ZS to take photo of us, end up he take random fotos!
With MY and royston
and took a photo with pek and bird.
Love this!
With very nice background.
Looks like we're in Hawaii or something :)

Next, us with the birthday girl! :D








LOL. ZS with his bowl of fish rice taken with Reenie!
PS: Look at his center parting too haha.
Sorry Irene :(


Eatinggg the cake!
Delicious!



with the messy cake LOL

JT's card.
Nice lea!

Cheryle's card!

My card!
Abit ugly though.
But got MISS SUNSHINE HOR!

I took alot of effort to wrap Reenie's pressie.
"Most unique pressie of all" Why??
a) Katong Laksa
b) Black pepper
c) orange
d) Gavin.

Answer is d) Gavin!
锁定答案!

Hehe. :P


In lecture, when Reenie open her pressie...
....and found Black pepper! :)






2 oranges for you too! :)

This is the pressie from CUTIES! :)

wah, sexyback !

After lecture! OTW to kwok's....
I stand wrong position, so......

RETAKE!

Eh, I was taking a photo of Cheryle's handband okay!

LOL, cat and JT requested to take a photo of them.
But instead I ZOOM-ed.....
LOL

Okay lah a proper one!

CUTIE PARTNER!




Photo taken by JY.
Photo skill not good! =X
Please, dont burn my house :(

Hmm, a better one?

Kwok's envta.

LOL, I swear this is a classic expression of his!
Damn funny
jitao LOL when we saw this!
LOLOLOL.

A picture of a guy who helped us take a photo of us just now


Taken during OSRM.
No, you didnt see pek's face.
=)
That's all for Reenie's bday! :)

(***)

Yay, finished PI datasheet.
Now doin BIA datasheet..

Still have..
  • Corrosion video / Formal report
  • OSRM formal report
  • More quizes coming up!
FML!



NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D