.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Monday, January 11, 2010 , 8:44 PM


Humans, usually cherish the ones around them..
Only after they're gone.
And only start to regret when they've realised that they've lost the ones.

(***)

Eventually, cat/michelle didnt go cos they overslept.
SUPERPOWER! But it'd been great if both of you came :)

Went to katong for K session!
Damn cheap eh only paid $8 per person!!
:)

Photos to fill you up!! :)


vanei/cheryle/JT/Reenie

Me & Vanei
















Know why i laugh until lidat?
Cos i realise my armpit at Hq's shoulders.

so retake #2!!























Cycling!








qianda!! go beach when me and cycle go cycle! Haha

Little miss sunshine!
where is ur center parting, JT? LOL

I LOVE MY PARTNER AHAHA




Met up with cat after that! :)
Went to buy reenie's pressie haha.
Late night home, enjoyed myself w cuties!

Lazy to type anymore!!!
and! I shall update reenie's bday next post!
WOO.

10 Jan 2010 1:21 ♥ honeymin! :)

(**)

ILOVEMYFRIENDS!
I want to make up for all the losses in these 2 years for friends that I've missed :(

It made me feels turn off even more.

NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D