.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Saturday, January 2, 2010 , 1:43 AM


HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND PULL UR EAR 2010 TIMES! :D


GOODBYE 2009, HELLO 2010!!!

(although it doesnt feels like a new year to me. Just another ordinary day though).

Please dont ask me how I spend my new year eve!!!!


Because, I spent it in the most interesting way and the nicest way--

COUNTDOWN WITH REPORTS LAH.


NOT BORING HORR!! Hahaha.


So..2009 is full of ups and downs.
Disputes to disappointments to attachment @ SASA to relationships... etc
Learnt many important lessons in life..

BUT BEST OF ALL,
I've got a bunch of wonderful and great friends;
Mainly CUTIES, EIGHTIES, Corinne and you know who you are.
Hehehehe. :D

My wish for 2010 is to STOP DOING REPORTS but i guess that'll never happen.


okay stop here I'm lazy to type any further.

and wait.
I've finally finished my case study!
Best of all my debate!! Must thnk vanei for guiding me too!
YAYNESS.

NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D