Okay I shall blog about 日式蜜鸡包 + ma you char siew bao!!!
Since a rare tagger like Reenie ask for it.Hahahahha.
Okay here it goes:
Had an early break like 11am today!
And we were like damn fulll like anything since we already had breakfast.
So me and cheryle decided to buy pau since lesson end at 6pm,
and this is the only break we have.
LOL go there want order pau saw the chinese name for each pau
so I decided to say the chinese name see if the uncle know or what?
Me and cheryle was laughing like anything!
Freaking funny lor! Hahahahahahahah.
Wanted to eat teriyaki chicken pau + char siew pau.
Me: Uncle, 我要 日式蜜鸡包 还有 麻油叉烧包. (burst out laughing)
Uncle: huh 日式蜜鸡包? 没有麻油, 叉烧包可以吗?
Me: Teriyaki chicken pau.. And thinking to myself that 麻油叉烧包 is tgt one??
How come dun have 麻油 got 叉烧包.
LOLLLLLLLLLLL.
WAIT!
Speaking of 叉烧包!
I had it for BOTH LUNCH and DINNER!!!!
Surprised that my parents packed pau for me and my bro?!
Gobbled down 6 pau each and we finished the pau -____-.
And I had it for lunch!!!
I'm swear I'm not gonna touch it for the rest of this weeeeek!!

LOL I swear it's funny!!
And I love the part where we were not allowed to speak chinese except english!
Funny to the max! Haahha.
And dear JT, Hope you can have a fast recovery!
Drink more water, eat more plants.
Most importantly....
EAT BROWN PORRIDGE :D.
(****)