30 Jan ; Bro's band concert. (Unity Sec)
Stepped into Victoria Concert Hall...
These are what filled my minds.

TWCB ; Rinettists
Beloved bandits last time.


All the memories all the times we shared.
They're loved.
Suddenly feel like going back to being a bandit again :)

oh. This picture was at SP's auditorium.
Was that Mr Tan :) or Mr Ng?
Hmm, couldnt find the VCH photo.
Anyone got can send me? :)
I think I've lost it.
(***)

We were quite early


*Tan Wei Hao* <- my beloved brother.

Train ur eyes, please tilt to the left, thankyou


oh that's me and my sis.


Seriously reminiscing the times...
Looking at this band reminds me of twcb back then.
Felt so guilty!!!!!!!!!!
Omg.
But bro, you should know how much I love you
by that phone call everyday.
Lol :)

Bro w sis

Bro w me :)
Look at his KUKU hairstyle! (quite cute)
Thats how I recognise him from far far away.

mama w bro.
(***)
Many tests coming up!
2nd feb (tues) = PI
5th feb = BIA
10th feb = OSRM
12 feb = ENVTA
There's still more but I cant rmbr!
Then there's Corro video, OSRM formal.
Seriosuly fucked.
zz
Labels: wonderful memories.