.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
下一站, 幸福
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 , 3:16 PM



Okay been such a long time since I update, so I shall do a short one :D.

Went to rebond my hair ystd so its like freaking bian so dun laugh at me when you see me!
:P

after rebonding met up w cat then trained to tampines to find jt dearie & mel!
Hahaha went to search for our gifts and happily we found what we want

except for mel.

Great day out with them and I enjoyed myself thoroughly..

Didnt take phots ystd though. But it's a good thing cos you cant see me w my hair.
hahaha!

Andandand I bought ear ring w JT! Broke already but cant resist though.
hehhehe
Love ear rings ttm! :D


okok shall update again ; xmas w eightie!
:D


WAIT. BEFORE I END MY POST....

下一站, 幸福 IS LOVEEEE! :D

Never regret catching this drama! :D

NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D