.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Mixture of pink, yellow and blueee.
Friday, December 18, 2009 , 6:52 PM


在对的时间 遇见对的人 是一生的幸福.
在对的时间 遇见错的人 是一场心伤.
在错的时间 遇见错的人 是一段荒唐.
在错的时间 遇见对的人 是一世的叹息..

Meaningful ttm!

Random Post today!!

But first let me rant about my pekchek day haha! =x
My room is in a mess now cos nida unpack my stuffs from cupboard..
My cupboard is gonna be thrown and then theres alot of stuffs and there is no place to put my bks!!!

Damn sian dun even knw whre I can place it lor. ZZZZ.
So many things nid put whre?! Somemore nid by sunday sia.
See alr also no mood!

(****)

xiaozhen xiaomin!

My dear xiaomin ; sorry for flying aeroplane todayy! :(
Need to pack my room and happy shopping!
:D
lovelovelove!

(^^^^)

Anyway, had homemade pasta for lunch!!
Guess who's the chef!


ME ME ME ME ME!

Hahaha definitely NOT me...
cos it's my sis! :D
But I got help okay!!! :P

Had lingorine(sp)...


These are the ingredients~
Got onions! My cutiepartnet's fav.!

See! You go out of country I never forget you! Heeheheh.

Ahhhhhhhh,
that reminds me of the "Korea Trip" that we were supposed to have! :(


All w/o sauce..
w carbonara! Mineeee!
I love it creamy. HEE.
w tomato wine! Wooo this is nicee!

Okay my dear sister, you've proudly passed the test after the 2nd attempt!
(Y)

Can haolian already lor! But nvm let you haolian!

Cos it's damn nice lah!
And my mama cute can! Buy curry puffs in case not nice,
but end up her plate all finished soooo clean.
:P

Okay my sis head is gonna be big when she sees this -___-.



Okay, so was clearing my room right.
Found many things, from childhood-primary school-secondary-poly stuffs.

Found a book and saw how my sis and I used to have a contract!
LOL funny lah now look back..

It's something like this:

I, Tan Yan Zhen Grace promised not scold Tan Chun Yan for 24 hours.
If not she'd be slap by her sister Tan Chun Yan.

(My Signature) & (Sis's Signature)

LOLOLOLOL. HAHAHAHA See alr damn funny can!
OMG!

Then was clearing out my drawer, found this!
Laugh all you can!

A picture of my sis & I with our very ROUND spectacles LOL.
Left : Sis
Right : Me

(Please tilt your head and do not save this picture okay!!!!!)


& then!!!!

I found my Clarinet's badge and reeds!!!!!
Omg rmbr I used to find to no avail, and now I've found it again!
:D
Kudos to my clarinet badge! :)

Speaking of Clarinet, rinettists having BBQ on monday!
And I'm attending! :D
Hot burning passion when I was in Secondary school...
Along with Joanne Jinko & Zeeq.

Aha!
Found this too!!
A gift from KYS.
My senior, Jo's mama :D

A member of SHE group hahaha.
Formed by Zinc KYS Killua! =P

& lastly!!!!
Tilt your head please thankyou :D.

Year 1's pressie by my beloved class!
Look at that,
"10 steps to be lame"
1.Be grace
2. Be grace
3. Be grace
4. Be grace
5. Still grace
6. grace
7. grace
8. grace
9. grace
10. Absolutely grace.


LOL!!! :D

Browsing through my stuffs really brightened up my day! :D
And JT, today I've found back my blogging feel, WOOO.

Okay I better sleep early tonight.
Gonna wake up like 5+ to work for my family!

(****)

I miss my dear friend, who unknowingly taught me..
lessons in life/rshp.
But I think we're not even friends now.

Labels:


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D