Merry x'mas to everybody!
:)
So how did you spend your xmas?
I spent it in a boring and dull way.
Stayed at hme the whole day.. cos there's painters and electrician coming into my house.
Finally the living rm's done!
JT! PLEASE DONT BURNT MY HOUSE BCOS MY LIVING RM IS IN
GREEN COLOUR!
I SWEAR NOT I CHOOSE DE!
LOL hahahahahaha.
Cupboards thrown, no new ones coming in.
Threw all the stuffs inside all the box etc cos painting painting..
Then my dad say by sunday must finish if not he throw all.
Siao.
.
.

How to finish by sunday?!
And i still got tons of reports unfinished..

Then this cupboard also need to clear -___-.
SEE MY GREEN living room, JT dearie.

Andand im very proud of these!!
Place nicenice leh on shelf.
(BY ME HOR!)
But I bet few months later its gonna be messy.
=P
Okay.
Time's up.
BIA here I come!!
Because all good things come to an end..