Wah surprisingly, I can upload photos much faster than last time.
GOOD! This explains why I'm here.
Last week went to PP to work with siblings, w/o the presence of parents.
SHIOK NOT!
YES!!
Cos end up me and my bro go there like playplay only -____-.
Somemore play with veggies!!!
Hahahah we're good okay! We didnt take those nicenice ones.
Took the not as as good ones.

Learnt that the whitish it is, the more not good.
So me and my bro picked this..

& then we disect it.
Then my stupid brother cut until accidentally cut his palm, which is a small thing.

Then he came up with this idea... -____-.
Bandaging himself using tissue & scotchtape, LOL

I NEED TO BUY A NEW WATCH!
(*****)
23rd DEC ; Samantha's bday + Advanced x'mas celebr8Met up w Joanne/Samantha/Cyndee @ Lot 1 before bus-ed dwn to PS
(iloveyou).
While Feli/Wendy were already there since they need to prepare and everything.
Went to Indulge for dinner as well as to celebr8 samantha's bday! :)
OH YAH, DID I MENTION OUR THEME WAS ALL DRESS? :)


Her gift from us! (L)

1,2,3! Wish upon a candle! :D

while waiting for dinner to arrive!


SPOT MY NAME!
After that, had comical gift exchanges before getting the real deallll.
So...

the bday girl got Wendy's pressie; a handbag notebook!
Can go shopping liao ah!

Jo got my...
TWEEZER & DEODORANT!
Hahahahaha.
GOT USE ANOT?!

Then I got..
Samantha's Mac's garlic chilli!
Thought that it was freaking lame and funny!!!!!!
Lucky not black pepper otherwise reenie would be mad at me!!!

Feli got...
Jo's Foot thingy! :D

Cyn got Feli's "alcholic drink"..
But what you see is not what you get!
Cos it's ling yang inside!!!
Haahaha.

Wendy got Cyn's pressie...
A mixture of everything!
:)
Which one would you want to get?
Or rather you think which is the most lame one???
I think is SAMANTHA'S!!
LOL. =P
Food arrived........

Time to eat!!
Mine's carbonara.
Love the sauce and I should hav order spagetti instead of fusili
cos the portion they gave is so small :(
After eating finish..
THE REAL DEAL IS HERE!

So, Samantha got my cute mirror!! =P

& I got Wendy's Faceshop's nail polish etc.
&& THERE'S PINK! =P

Wendy got Jo's hand rest-(er)?

Jo got Cyn's!

Cyn got Feli's.. AGAIN!
Hahaha.

& feli got samanth's!!!
Suits her very well since Feli's
# DRAMA QUEEN!!!
( & cockroach queen)




(L) EIGHTIE.

Fav foto!

(The end!)
Been staying at home these few days and nua-in really makes me don't feel like going out!!
Did I mention report's like my
best friend now?
Kept accompanying me throughout the day.....
& I finally finished material sci report today1!!!!
Like finally! So happy WOOO.
So I shall try and go to sleep now??
Need to turn bac my clock.
Been slpin as early as 3-4am....
Hahahahaha =P
Because there's no way that you can turn back the time.
The only thing you can do, is to move on.