.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
14 Dec Class outing @ settlers
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 , 11:05 PM


Ohno!

I think I've lost the enthu blogging bug!
Damn lazy to blog but here I am! :D


Met up w the west side cuties and trained to clarke quay.

Met up w HQ le very funny cos our next stop is to wait for SJ.
Then HQ very blur lah, reached buona vista den we see outside no SJ.
Den we go out of the train den Reenie suddenly rmbr
SJ is COMMONWEALTH.
LOL. Then faster go back the train.
Damn paiseh but funny.

Suddenly rmbr, " 不烧啦", cos wearing gloves!LOL.

Okay sidetracked alr. So reached the destination alr.
The east side cuties very late ah! haha.

So we went in to Settlers first.
We were the first to reach! :P

And end up Amos fly aeroplane :(



Michelle and Reenie.

Vanei Gracexz Cat.

Not long, went to bring the east cuties in and there we go.


Haha Cat wanted to snap some candid shots and I juz popped in.
Hahah!

Our 2nd game!
Red team : Cheryle Cat JT Nel
Blue Team : Mel Gracexz ZS Gavin


Halfway through...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JH! :)

Surprised him with the cakeee ;)
& a free gigantic float frm the staffs.
OMG its that big lah hahahaha.
Happy anot JH!

Photo-sessions hahaha :D

xiaozhen & xiaomin. :P


SJ HQ VANEI.
Wooo. haha

Gracexz. Gavin. Cheryle. JT. Cat.

Haha me and cat looked "out" of this picture :P

Nel Cheryle JT.

JT. Cheryle. Michelle. Reenie










JH, Gavin w the gigantic float!


Mel Cheryle ZS.

Cuties with bday boy!

The guys.

woo hug jh like hug eleen lidat =x
oops. HAHAH.

so GAY ah ZS haha.
Gracexz w bday boy!

Michelle w bday boy!

Cat w bday boy!

Cheryle w bday boy & gavin!

JT w bday boy & gavin!

Mel w bday boy & gavin!





Hahaha naughty HQ came in when we were tking fotos.
Best part is when we tke finish den we know
LOL -___-







EXCLUSIVE PICTURE!
Gavin thinking of REENIEE !
=P

The qianda guys !
Ask them tke foto of me and cat they go tke themselves
haha.






The very funny close up pictures!
LOL.
Funny anot?!




I love DCP 2B25 :)

After Settlers, went to slack ard and had our dinner @ pastamania :D

I seriously love this picture! :D



And I tink I seriously have no feel to blog!!
Lost my feel omg. =|
Howhowhow! :(
Like anyhow blog le =|
Argggh.

NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D