.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Sadsadsad.
Sunday, November 15, 2009 , 10:52 PM


I am damn freaking sad sad sad sad!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday went to vanei's birthday, took more than 100 photos..
Tried uploading ystd.

My lappie damn lag so could only transfer a few.
Then, lag until my lappie bluescreen wtf.
And damn it, after the bluescreen the stupid memory card kept reading
" It needs to be reformatted".

Howhowhow? Means what siaa? :(
Fuck it :(
Can cure anot??
I want my photos!!

Anyway, woke up damn early to timah w family..
just to eat breakfast..~
After that damn tired but didnt go to sleep cos need to do reports!!

Guess sunday is like reports day?? :O

Then, my sis, bro and me are going overseas next year!!!
Damn happy!!
Next year shall be my first time on plane heehee.
Having plans to like go Japan or Korea.
Havent decide.. but it'll fall on study weeks!
=|



Had dinner w sis and bro at home cos parents going wedding dinner.
My sis is crazy to order Sakae for dinner!
And she spent like $90+ for this dinner.


Sakae @ homee! :D

We finished it all!

My Unagi chawamushi!!

Dontknow why suddenly love unagi so much!
Hee.

And the end result, I'm damn full.

FAT, FAT, FAT!

Did I mention I ate 2 bowls of prawn mee this morning?
Plus tonight's dinner sakae.
Ohmannn.

But I love this week!
Its filled with good foods! :D

MONDAY BLUESZ tmr!

NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D