Came in fast and left too fast.
Friday ; Out w Joxz
Met up w Jo after skl and headed to Raffles City..
Was sitting & resting then JT appeared w her fren..
Like very qiao and funny!!HAHAHAHA!
Anyway, after discussing so long on where to go etc..
We went to AMK Hub to makan zaparang food
then to yishun.
Then bused down to Jo's hse.
We cute lah go so many places!
&It's my first time goin to Northpoint!
Haha!
It's like ages since I stepped into her house..
Like secondary school days man!!!
OMG :D
Chitchat and had loadsa fun @ her house hahaha.
Wanted to eat BAN MIAN!
But sadly we went to late and the stall closed T__T.
Settled for Mac instead.
Came back home and PHOTOS TIMEE!

OKAY LAH WIN LIAO LOR. PLAY MAPLE IGNORE ME.
LOL!!!!!!!!

Aiseh ah!


LOL, we were supposed to give a damn angry face.
I think mine is funny lah!
Cant stop laughing after seeing this photo
LOLLLLLL.

And a sad face please!

I suck at making stupid faces!

Aiyah action only. Act drink water! HAHAHAH!

Hee want kiss me sia!
TAOYAN!


Fishballllls

-____-

I love you!


Gracexz & Joxz!


Look at the sequence! hee!
After slacking and playing around went home.
Saturday ; Out w Show & Corinne!Woke up damn early and after that wen to meet SHOW
Yes, I finally get to eat my ban mian! Hahaha! :D
Hanged around before meeting Corinne!
SHE's MY BAOBEI!
Trained down to Jelapang to find her, then trained to JE
And walked over to IMM.
Oh babee, I had a great time w youu!!
Went to Daiso and shopped around!
Inside like our "Orchard" siaa spent so long inside HAHAH.
After that hungry liao go SPAGETTITOO for our dinner!
I love the place lah!

Then this Corinne so cute lah!
Eat the pasta put the tissue around her clothes.
Cos she scared dirty her clothes.
CUTE RIGHT!
HAHAHA!
After that went to GIANT and bought Greeen appleeees.
Green apples are your best friend, my baobei!
=P
Went outside for a "break" then heard some screamings.
The xiaojingteng @ IMM siaa!
Not a fan of him but corinne baobei is!
Snapsnap but not so clear eh.
Not bad eh, his singing.
After hearing live!

After that headed home cos my mama wants me to go hme asap liaooo.
Had a gr8 day w show & corinne!
Yay hahaa :D
(***)
Finally watched KO3, this ep damn nice lahh!
OMG!
Andandand.
I've got the SWEETEST & BESTEST SIS IN THE WORLD!
She knew my earpiece spoilt alr today bought for me!
Woots it'd be even better if it's pink in color!
hehehehe =P.
YAY IM A HAPPY GIRL!
:D
Sian I still hvnt decide my elective modules.
Very troubled on what to choose.
Argh and tmr is the deadline.
Have to choose by tonight if not later same as HQ forget to choose option jiu funny liao!
Hahaha.
Labels: came and left.