Best sis.
I LOVE EVEN WEEKS!
Lesson at 10, ends at 4pm ( Cos finished pract early + tut cancelled.)
Cool or what!
Tmr's gonna be 11am-1pm.
SHIOKNESS.
Going out w cuties tmr! :D:D
Orchard again?
Hmmmm.
Love BIA Practicals! Cos the cuties are grouped tgt!
Hee group name also Cuties!
Even the labtech said...
"Can some of the cuties go over there..?"
BEST Sentence ever man, WOOTS!
Okokay aftermath went to JP to meet my sis.
Cos she wanna fix her samsung phone..
Then went to Bakerzins for desserts!
Ordered one pasta and we shared too.
The service is like damn slow! -___-
And theres like nobody around and we waved our hands so many time kena ignored
-____-.

Lovee the warm chocolate, it rocks! :D

Not a fan of strawberry but its niceee.
Drool please haha!
Finished our desserts then trained back to yewt for dinner!
Ystd Reenie told me yewt got ASTONS!
Ate w sis cos she was quite tempted and we've been talking like since ystd?
Haha.
Andandand, I realised..
ystd I ate western, this morning I ate western..
And dinner I ate western again!
OMG FAT ALR !!

My Black pepper fish! w baked potato & coleslaw.
I still prefer Jack's place baked potato!
Hehehe.

Sis's ribeye steak. ( w red beans + coleslaw).
Lovelove today!
I love my sis!
Always treating us to scrumptous foods/bought things for us.
THANKYOUU! :D :D
Labels: It sucks.