.
You Are My Destiny Baby ♥
이동해
Bakerzin again !
Friday, November 13, 2009 , 12:13 AM


School life's still the same as ever.
Just that time flies much faster than expected,
and the knowledge absorbed doesnt seemed to go any further.

Well on a lighter note, tmr's finally friday!
Then saturday going to coasta sand pasir ris to celebr8 Vanei bday!
WOO.

Anyway, school finally ended @ 3pm today, thanks to cancelling lectures/practical.

Met up with show @ SP, watched some zhouxinci's show :D.
Catch no balls in cantonese and theres no subtitles!

Off to meet sis @ JP.
Went to find my sis @ Samsung then headed to Bakerzin for dinner!

Yes, Bakerzin again! LOL.


Bakerzin.

My first time eating set lunch!
Ordered Mango soda but I realised soda isnt my type!
Should have go for mango ice tea instead :P.

Mine! Forgot the name but it's creamy mushroom.
Nicee, I like! :D

Wanted to try pork loin actually but didnt know where its located @ the pork so I gave it a miss.
Chef recommendation siaa!

Sis's.

Oh, my sis didnt want to take photo so heres a photo of my (cute)face.
Hahaha! =x

End the picture with CUTIEGRACEXZ.

I know its nice cos its drawn by me! Hee.

Labels:


NUFFNANG / ADS ♥
Click click when there's advertisement!:D